The Admissions & Records Office provides official transcripts reflecting coursework and grades for all credit courses taken at Hawaii Community College (HawaiiCC). Courses taken at another UH campus and courses transferred in from other institutions will NOT appear on the official transcript. Current students can view and print their academic record in MyUH via STAR Degree Check/View Transcript.
Financial Obligation at any UH campus must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed. Currently, enrolled students can view their holds by logging onto MyUH and selecting View Holds.
Transcripts Ordered Online via National Student Clearinghouse
|Transcript Delivery Information||Description||Processing Time||Cost|
|Electronic||HawaiiCC electronic PDF transcript (eTranscript and ETX)||Same Day via Email||$8.50*|
||HawaiiCC printed transcript paper||Printed within 2-3 business days||$10.35 + mailing cost (Please see mailing options table below)|
|HawaiiCC printed transcript paper||Printed within 1-2 business days (you will be contacted when ready for pick up)||$7.50|
Transcripts issued to educational institutions participating in Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) will be assessed $7.50. The transcript will be sent to the institution via the Clearinghouse portal.
Transcript requests that require supplementary clarification or external assistance may take additional time for processing. You can check transcript order status online here . Enter your transcript order number and email address, then click the View Status button. The transcript order number is displayed on your order confirmation page and all emails associated with your order.
|Mail/United States*||First-class USPS mail with no verification or tracking information.|
|Certified Mail/United States*||Certified Mail provides the sender with a mailing receipt and electronic verification that an article was delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. A signature by the recipient is required for the transcript to be delivered successfully.|
|Mail/International||First-class USPS mail with no verification or tracking information.|
|Express/United States*||Express mail provides the sender with tracking.|
|Express/Canada & Mexico||Express mail provides the sender with tracking.|
|Express/International||Express mail provides the sender with tracking.|
Note: All United States Mailing Options includes domestic mail that are transmitted within, among, or between the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Army Post Offices (APOs), Fleet Post Offices (FPOs), Diplomatic Post Offices (DPOs) and the United Nations, NY. This also includes mail that is treated as domestic mail originating from the Freely Associated States. For a comprehensive list, please visit the USPS website.
HOW TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS DIRECTLY FROM HAWAII CC
In-Person Ordering: Go to the HawaiiCC Admissions & Records Office located in Paepae Haumana (Welcome Center) and complete the Transcript Request Form Payment can be made at the Business Office by cash, check, money order, or debit card.
Mail Ordering: Complete the Transcript Request Form and mail it to the HawaiiCC Admissions & Records Office with payment by check or money order.
- HawaiiCC does not accept transcript requests by telephone or fax
- HawaiiCC does not offer electronic transmittal of official transcripts
- HawaiiCC requests must have the student's signature
** Electronic delivery is not available when ordering transcripts directly from Hawaii CC. **
Fee and Processing Time
|Transcript Option||Fee||Processing Time|
|Regular Processing||$5.00||Mailed out or available for pick-up within 7 business days upon receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.|
|Rush Processing||$15.00||Mailed out or available for pick-up within 2 business days upon receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.|
All transcripts ordered directly from HawaiiCC are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- The Admissions & Records Office provides official transcripts bearing the Hawaii Community College seal and the signature of the Registrar.
- The Admissions & Records Office does not provide unofficial transcripts. Current students can view and print their academic record in STAR under the Transcripts tab.
- Official transcripts of credits earned at other institutions are not available for distribution by Hawaii Community College. UH Hawaii Community College does not distribute official transcripts of academic work from other institutions, including other UH campuses. You must order transcripts directly from the institution where you completed the coursework.
- Mailing time is not included in the processing time and delivery is the responsibility of the U.S. Postal Service. Delivery date is not guaranteed for any mailing option. Please allow sufficient time for mail delivery.
- Hawaii Community College is not responsible for undeliverable transcripts once the transcript leaves our institution. If a new transcript needs to be issued, the student will have to submit a new request and pay the additional processing fee.
- Transcripts are available for pick-up at the Admissions & Records Office. You will be required to show a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- In order for a third party to pick up your transcript, you must either indicate on the Transcript Request form by checking off the "Authorized pick up person" box and indicating the individual's name. The person will be required to show his or her photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- All transcripts released directly to you are stamped "Issued to Student" and put in a sealed envelope to advise third parties that the transcript has been in your personal possession. These transcripts are considered official as they bear the Hawaii Community College seal.