- June 30, 2017 Last day to submit completed applications for Summer 2017 semester
- August 1, 2017 Last day to submit completed applications for Fall 2017 semester
- August 1, 2017 Active medical holds for Fall 2017 (If you are registered and have not submitted appropriate medical clearance documentation, your registration will be cancelled, and registration after cleared medical holds may be available).
- August 21, 2017 First day of Instruction
- August 25, 2017 Last day to receive 100% Tuition Refund for withdrawal from semester-length classes
To support student success through practices and policies that are Fair, Accurate, Service-oriented and Timely (F. A. S. T.)
The Admissions & Registration Office (A&R) is located on the Hawai'i Community College Hilo campus in Bldg. 378 and provides services related to admission to the college and registration into credit courses.