- April 3, 2017 last day to confirm participation in Hawaii Community College Spring 2017 commencement program (Please contact Admissions & Records Office).
- April 10, 2017 summer registration
- May 3, 2017 last day to order diploma/certificate from Admissions & Records Office
- August 1, 2017 last day to submit completed applications for Fall 2017 semester
- August 1, 2017 active medical holds for Fall 2017 (If you are registered and have not submitted appropriate medical clearance documentation, your registration will be canceled, and registration after cleared medical holds may be available).
The mission of the Admissions & Registration Office is to provide accessibility to educational opportunities at Hawai’i Community College through effective, efficient, consistent, and inclusive admission and registration policies and procedures.
The Admissions & Registration Office (A&R) is located on the Hawai'i Community College Hilo campus in Bldg. 378 and provides services related to admission to the college and registration into credit courses.