- April 3, 2017 last day to Withdraw from semester-length classes with a "W"
- April 10, 2017 last day to ensure name in commencement booklet (Please contact Admissions & Records Office).
- April 10, 2017 summer and fall registration begins
- May 3, 2017 last day to order diploma/certificate from Admissions & Records Office
- August 1, 2017 last day to submit completed applications for Fall 2017 semester
- August 1, 2017 active medical holds for Fall 2017 (If you are registered and have not submitted appropriate medical clearance documentation, your registration will be canceled, and registration after cleared medical holds may be available).
To support student success through practices and policies that are Fair, Accurate, Service-oriented and Timely (F. A. S. T.)
The Admissions & Registration Office (A&R) is located on the Hawai'i Community College Hilo campus in Bldg. 378 and provides services related to admission to the college and registration into credit courses.