The Career Center staff and resources can assist with:
The Hawaii Community College Career Center has its own online job search site—Job Center. In addition, the center also has helpful links to several other job search sites.
Creating a Resume
- Get assistance with writing a "Winning Resume"
Getting a Job (On or Off Campus)
- Learn job interview skills
- Use Career Access to test your job readiness skills
- Learn how to conduct a successful job search
Take your college experience closer to a career reality. The Learn and Earn Internship Program can help guide you through the complex and sometimes difficult choices of career pathways. Get your name through the threshold of businesses that want to help you succeed and achieve.
- Gain Valuable Work Experience
- Explore Career Paths
- Give yourself an Edge in the Job Market
- Network with Professionals in your field
Workshop Opportunities and Events
The Career Center offers workshops and hosts special events. Check out our upcoming events.