The Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Hawai‘i CC are an integral part of the local community and reflect its day-to-day life. Close cooperation among the faculty, employers, and employees in the community is maintained. One of the most effective formal means of providing for this type of cooperation is the Program Advisory Council. These groups advise their respective programs of training needs and new developments in the field. Councils include employers, alumni, and others knowledgeable about the field.
Business Technology Program Advisory Council:
- Tiffany Ichimasa, Agent, Noguchi & Associates
- Sheri Kojima, Business AcademyTeacher, Waiākea High School
- Waylen Leopoldino, Human Resources Manager, Department of Human Resources, County of Hawai‘i
- Mari Kris Malicdem, OR Management Analyst, Hilo Medical Center
- Marcia Yoshiyama, Economic Development Technician, Department of Research and Development, County of Hawai‘i