E Welina Mai!
The Information Center welcomes you to Hawaiʻi Community College. The Information Center exists to serve the public in providing general information about Hawaiʻi Community College. The Information Center is located in Building 378, Room 1 - it is located in the very front of the Manono Campus and situated in Paepae Haumāna (Welcome Center) along with the Admissions & Records Office and the Financial Aid Office.
The mission of the Information Center:
Promote and provide accessibility to higher education by offering a convenient one-stop location which delivers current, accurate information and services to prospective individuals, groups, and private/public sector organizations via web, live chat, mail, telephone, tours, in person, printed material, and individualized service.
Services for Everyone
- Coordinate Program and Campus Visits from High School Groups and Individuals. Click Here to Request a Campus Tour.
- Represent College at High School Fairs
- High School/Intermediate Outreach to Promote College Readiness
- Walk-In Directory
- Campus Phone Directory
- Enrollment Checklist
- Campus Maps/Directions
- Hele On Bus Schedules
- Urgent Services for Families (phone directory)
Services for Students
- Coordination of the Communication of College Resources via E-mail Broadcasts to the Student Body, Facebook Posting.
- Faculty/Staff /Program/Office Directory Assistance
- Ka ʻIo News Student Newsletter
- Publicize the yearly Spring Commencement list of graduating students
- Student Recognition via the Dean's List in the Tribune Herald
- Updates Information on the 11 Information Boards on Manono Campus (Announcement Postings should be approved by the Information Center)
Services for Hawaiʻi CC Faculty & Staff
- Coordination of Program Information with all Programs at Hawaiʻi Community College
- Coordination of Promotional Material with Media Graphics (Catalog Cover, Program Brochures, Commencement Ad)
- Submit Public Service Announcements from the Hawaiʻi CC community to public media.
- For Hawai'i CC Guidelines and Procedures for event submissions click here.
Please share with us how we are doing and how we can serve you better. Thank you for your interest in Hawaiʻi Community College. It is our hope that you find education more easily accessible and helpful in your educational goals and attainments.
Hours of Operation
Phone, Walk-In, & Live Chat
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm