The Student Life Program empowers students to develop leadership and life skills and demonstrate social responsibility through culturally-relevant co-curricular programs.
- Student Life Program will provide and support workshops and activities to promote student engagement and success.
- Student Life Program will provide comprehensive training and mentorship to student leaders.
- Students will learn critical organization and assessment skills through participation in a CSO.
Your Student Activities Fees supported the following activities this year (2019 - 2020)...
- Kau Wa`a Student Life Center
- Welcome Back/Home Week
- Drive-In Movie Night
- Fresh Check Day
- 2019 International Education Week
- Pālamanui Movie Night
- National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS) Fall Induction Ceremony
- AJ Club Pu'uhonua Forum
- Proposed/Cancelled (due to COVID-19 closure)
- Phi Theta Kappa Spring Induction Ceremony
- Samahang Club Culture Night
- Holi Spring Festival 2020
- I Ola Hāloa - Hawaiʻi Life Styles - ʻAha Aloha ʻĀina
- Fall 2020 Early Registration Rewards
- NSLS Spring Induction Ceremony
- ADN Pinning Ceremony
- 2020 HawCC Commencement
- Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Activities
- Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Activities
- Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Activities
- Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 Activities
Note: In order to view the following PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Student Government Constitution (PDF)
- Student Government Bylaws (PDF)
- Student Activities Funding Request
- Student Activities Funding Request Summary
- RISO Handbook (PDF)
- RISO Application
- Executive Policy 7-101 Delegation of Authority
- Executive Policy 6-208 Mandatory Student Fees
- Board of Regents Policy 7-202 Chartered Student Organizations