...is offering Summer Workshops for English Prep and Transition to College for Fall 2018!
Click here to register for one or more of these workshops. You must sign in with your hawaii.edu email.
Monday-Friday 8am to 4:15pm
Phone: (808) 934-2530
The Learning Center is committed to providing students with a variety of support services which contribute to academic success and learning. Peer tutoring services provide a supportive and encouraging learning environment where students learn effective study skill techniques, become active participants in their learning process, and develop a positive approach toward learning which will facilitate achievement of their academic goals.
TLC services include:
- Subject-specific tutoring for a wide range of classes (by appointment and walk-in)
- Support for English language learners
- Computer lab for classes and individual use
- Make-up testing
- Space for workshops
Our vision is to encourage and support student success through our 5 core values:
- Respect diversity
- Honor confidentiality
- Demonstrate patience and compassion
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Promote independent learning and critical thinking