The Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at Hawai‘i CC are an integral part of the local community and reflect its day-to-day life. Close cooperation among the faculty, employers, and employees in the community is maintained. One of the most effective formal means of providing for this type of cooperation is the Program Advisory Council. These groups advise their respective programs of training needs and new developments in the field. Councils include employers, alumni, and others knowledgeable about the field.
Architecture, Engineering and Construction Technologies Program Advisory Council:
- Jordanah Ah Puck, AIT, Scott Fleming & Associates, LLC
- Randy Dameg, Engineering Department, County of Hawai‘i
- Alukahe Kala, Planning Department, County of Hawai‘i
- Matt Okuno, Public Works Engineering Department, County of Hawai‘i
- Jarrett Okutsu, KY International, Inc.
- Asia Wasser, Department of Information Technology, County of Hawai‘i