Hawaiʻi CC Current Student Membership
Did you know Hawai'i Community College students can join the UH Hilo Student Life Center?
Top Ten Reasons For Hawai'i CC Students To Join The UH Hilo Student Life Center
- Best Recreation/Fitness Center on Hawaii Island! (Best Equipment, Clean, Large Variety, AC!)
- Cheap! For Current Students ONLY - $78 Per Semester (Less Than $5 A Week)
- 50 Meter Pool Included With Membership (Swim, Play, Hang-Out)
- Free Classes! Over 50 Fitness Classes Per Week (Zumba, Cross Fit, Cardio Hula, etc.)
- Member Access To The Outdoor EdVenture Program (Kayak, Sailing, Paddleboard, SCUBA, Zip-Line, Hiking, etc.)
- Member Access To Intramural Sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Dodgeball, Softball, Flag Football, etc.)
- New Cross-Fit & Boxing Area
- Member Access To Educational & Certification Programs (SCUBA, CPR/First Aid, Lifeguard Certification) Fitness Programs & Workshops (
Body Fat Testing, Blood Pressure Screening, Power Lifting Seminars, etc.)
- Convenient Hours & Location (Open 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- You Only Have One Body. Take Time For Yourself.
How Hawaiʻi CC Students Can Get a Membership
Hawaiʻi CC Student Memberships are available at the UH Hilo Student Life Center Front Desk. A valid HawCC I.D. is required! Must be a current student!
- Payment: $78 Per Semester (Not Prorated) Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- To purchase a membership, students must come to the Front Desk of the Student Life Center with a current and valid University of Hawaii System Student I.D. This process must be repeated each semester.
- NOTE: There is no pro-rated fee for memberships purchased in mid semester. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Cards. Credit Card payments may only be done Monday-Friday from the hours of 6:30 am to 3:45pm. Credit Card transactions cannot be done on weekends and Holidays.
For questions, directions, and more, please contact the Member Services Desk at 932-7611. You may also click on the link below for more information about the Student Life Center: