Are you a Visual, Auditory, or Kinesthetic learner?
How do you determine your learning style?
To do a full diagnostic exam you can go to this link: Learning Styles Survey
Ask yourself the following questions that can help identify the way you learn.
- Do you remember information best by writing it down?
- Do you find flash cards useful?
- Do you visualize pictures when you read?
- Do you enjoy reading maps, charts, and graphs?
- Do you draw pictures in your notes?
- Do you remember what you hear in a lecture?
- When people tell you their name, do you remember it?
- Do you read out loud?
- Do you remember lines from movies?
- Can you recite song lyrics?
- Do you learn best by doing the task?
- Are you good at putting things together?
- Do you prefer lab classes more than lecture classes?
- Do you like to move around when studying?
- Can you assemble items without reading the directions?