As a service to Hawai‘i Community College faculty and students, Hale Kea proctors make–up tests.
Please note that we unable proctor tests for entire classes, large groups, or during final exams week.
Information for Students
- Discuss testing details (i.e. approved items, exam deadlines) with your instructor.
- Contact Hale Kea to schedule an appointment (walk-ins may not always be accommodated).
- You must present a photo ID every time you take a test.
- You must abide by Hawai‘i CC Student Conduct Code.
- Only approved instruments/materials are allowed in the testing room. No exceptions will be made.
- All personal belongings (wallets, bags, purses, cell phones, electronics, etc.) will be locked in a secured cabinet during the test.
- It is the responsibility of the student to bring allowable materials/supplies needed for exams.
- Unless prior arrangements were made with your instructor, you are only allowed to test within the scheduled dates and times of the exam.
- Be on time for your test. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, the test center may not be able to accommodate you. All tests must be submitted by 4:00 pm.
Information for Faculty
- Discuss testing details (i.e., approved items, exam deadlines) with your students.
- Complete Make–Up Test Request Form
- At least one business day prior to the available date of the test, deliver the Make-Up Test Request Form along with the test to Hale Kea. If arrangements are being made to proctor the same test for more than one student, the same Instruction form can be used, but copies of the test must be provided for all students.
- Remind your student to schedule an appointment.
- Instructors need to pick up and sign for completed tests. Tests cannot be returned through campus mail.
- All unmarked tests remaining at the end of the semester will be shredded unless otherwise noted on the Instructions form.
- Hale Kea Make Up Test Request Form Fillable
- Hale Kea Testing Accomodations Request Form Fillable