The Student Life Program empowers students to develop leadership and life skills and demonstrate social responsibility through culturally-relevant co-curricular programs.
- Student Life Program will provide and support workshops and activities to promote student engagement and success.
- Student Life Program will provide comprehensive training and mentorship to student leaders.
- Students will learn critical organization and assessment skills through participation in a CSO.
Your Student Activities Fees supported the following activities this year (2018 - 2019)...
- PN Pinning Ceremony
- Kau Wa`a Student Life Center
- Gentle Yoga
- Domestic Violence Summit
- Fresh Check Day
- Tye Dye for Breast Cancer Awareness
- International Education Week
- Stress Less
- Welcome Day - Pālamanui
- Valentines Event
- HCC Model Home Land Clearing Project
- Find a Career in Machining and Welding
- Movie on the Pa - Moana in Hawaiian language
- Career Fair
- Earth Fair 2019
- Pamantasan Conference
- Pi Day - A Celebration of Math
- Free Coffee Week - The Learning Center
- Phi Theta Kappa Regional Convention
- Career Conversations
- Various Pau Violence Events:
- HawCC Clothesline Event
- Me Too Quilt
In order to view the following PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader