The Associate in Arts degree Program, also referred to as the Liberal Arts (LBRT) Program, is designed for students who are preparing themselves to transfer to a four-year college or university.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Communicate Effectively - Speak and write to communicate information and ideas in academic settings.
- Think Critically - Retrieve, read, and utilize information and synthesize, analyze and evaluate that information to gain understanding and make informed decisions.
- Reason Quantitatively - Use quantitative, logical and symbolic reasoning to address theoretical and real-world problems.
- Apply Areas of Knowledge - Utilize methods, perspectives and content of selected disciplines in the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities.
- Engage as Global Citizens - Demonstrate awareness of the relationship between self, community and the environment, respecting cultural diversity and an understanding of ethical behavior.
Course Learning Outcomes
Cravens, T. (WH)
Dean, T. (WH)
Flores, E. (WH)
Jones, L. (WH)
Namba, R. (WH)
Sims, K. (WH)
Tsugawa, D. (WH)