Congratulations on your acceptance and welcome to Hawai'i Community College!
Orientation is mandatory for all new and transfer students. It provides a smooth transition to college to will help you succeed on your academic journey here. Orientation is available at the Manono Campus in Hilo and at the Pālamanui Campus in Kona. To sign up, please contact the Counseling Office nearest you:
- Manono Campus: Counseling Center (Hilo) - (808) 934-2720
- Pālamanui Campus: Student Support Services Building (Kona) - (808) 969-8816
Students who will be off-island before and during the semester should contact the Orientation Coordinator at email@example.com to discuss orientation.
Students who meet at least one of the criteria below may qualify to be exempt from orientation:
- Unclassified students (non-degree-seeking)
- Previously earned an Bachelor's degree or higher
- Attended a Hawai'i CC New and Transfer student orientation the previous semester
If you think you may fit the criteria above, please email the Orientation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.