Registration for the Spring 2017 semester begins on Monday, November 7, and Hawai'i Community College is offering group advising and registration sessions in Hilo and Kona that can help make the process a smooth one.
Do you know which classes to take? Do you know how to register using the new STAR GPS registration tool? If you answered "no" to either question, sign up now for a VIP group Advising & Registration session! The times are listed in the flyers above. It's time to Verify your financial aid status; Identify the courses you need; Participate in VIP registration!
Registration is open beginning Monday, November 7 for students who have completed 36+ credits. The Spring 2017 registration schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 7 - students with 36+ credits earned
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 - students with 24+ credits earned (Election Day Holiday)
- Wednesday, Nov. 9 - students with students with 18+ credits earned
- Thursday, Nov. 10 - 6+ credits earned
- Friday, Nov. 11 - all students can register (Veteran's Day Holiday)