Top of Page

How do I register for classes?

Follow these steps...

Option 1

If you are not already a student of Hawai`i Community College, take the following steps.

Option 2:

If you completed and passed level 4 with the Hawai`i Community College Intensive English Program (IEP), you can automatically register for the advanced levels of ESL courses (ESL 21, ESL 22G, ESL 22W).

Option 3:

If you are currently a student of Hawai`i Community College:

  • Make an appointment with the Hale Kea Testing Center to take the ESL Accuplacer placement tests
  • Register for ESL classes after you receive your placement test results using the MyUH portal or contact the Counseling department.