Do you feel as if there isn't enough time in the day to study for your classes? An assignment calendar will help you manage your time and create the time you need to study.
Create an Assignment Calendar:
- Write all due dates and exam dates on your calendar.
- Fill in the days you are going to study and do assignments.
- Estimate and write the time it will take to complete the assignments.
- Include directions for assignments.
* Studying in 20-minute increments with a 10-minute break will increase your understanding and retention of the material.