The Hawai'i Community College Office of External Affairs and College Relations coordinates college advertising and communications activities. The office offers publicity services to campus faculty and staff such as writing and distributing news releases; taking photos; creating and/or coordinating publicity materials; providing branded banner, backdrop or pop-up tent for events.
- Request Creative and Publicity Services
- Submit a Faculty & Staff News Article for intercampus communications
- Submit a calendar listing for the Faculty/Staff and/or Student/Public calendar
- Hawai'i CC Guidelines & Procedures for Calendar Submissions
RESOURCES FOR DOWNLOAD
- Hawai'i CC Branded Powerpoint Templates
- Hawai'i CC
- Hawai'i CC (Watermark)
- Hawai'i CC - Pālamanui
- Hawai'i CC - Pālamanui (Watermark)
- Hawai'i CC - Pālamanui and UCWH
Below you can find resources to help you connect with your audiences in ways that are consistent with University of Hawai'i and Hawai'i Community College policies and guidelines.
- University of Hawai'i Style Guide
- University of Hawai'i Graphics Standards
- Hawai'i Community College Logos
- University of Hawai'i Community Colleges Social Media Policy
- Branded Stationary and Business Cards
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For more information contact, Thatcher Moats, External Affairs Coordinator, email@example.com, 934-2506 or Callie Villanueva, Office Assistant, 934-2810, firstname.lastname@example.org.