The Associate in Arts degree Program, also referred to as the Liberal Arts (LBRT) Program, is designed for students who are preparing themselves to transfer to a four-year college or university.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Communicate Effectively - Speak and write to communicate information and ideas in academic settings.
- Think Critically - Retrieve, read, and utilize information and synthesize, analyze and evaluate that information to gain understanding and make informed decisions.
- Reason Quantitatively - Use quantitative, logical and symbolic reasoning to address theoretical and real-world problems.
- Apply Areas of Knowledge - Utilize methods, perspectives and content of selected disciplines in the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities.
- Engage as Global Citizens - Demonstrate awareness of the relationship between self, community and the environment, respecting cultural diversity and an understanding of ethical behavior.
Course Learning Outcomes
Baldan-Jenkins, L. Chin, V.
Cravens, T. (WH)
Dean, T. (WH)
Flores, E. (WH)
Jones, L. (WH)
Namba, R. (WH)
Shaver, E. (WH)
Sims, K. (WH)
Tsugawa, D. (WH)