Pictures of Hawaii Community College
About the Institutional Research Office

IRO Staff

Image and link to Upper Campus map of UH Hilo
the Institutional Research Office is located in Building 346,
Room 118 on the
UH Hilo Upper Campus.
Shawn Flood
Institutional Analyst


Building 346 Upper Campus

Contact Information:
Shawn Flood, Institutional Analyst
Hawaiʻi Community College
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
200 W. Kawili St.
Hilo, Hawaii 96720

Phone: 808-934-2648
Fax: 808-974-7755