Congratulations you have been accepted to Hawaiʻi Community College. Before you can register, you must complete the following:
- Submit your TB and MMR Health Clearances to the Admissions Office
- Take your COMPASS placement test
- Attend Orientation
Orientation is MANDATORY for all incoming students. At orientation you will learn about the resources and tools to increase your success at Hawaiʻi Community College. Orientation must be completed in-person. We do have an in-person online orientation for students who meet specific criteria.
For students who have attended an orientation session, here is a recap of what was shared. Please note that reviewing the presentation below does not satisfy the orientation requirement. All incoming student must attend an in-person session.
- Brochure on: Strategies for College Success
- Crime Awareness Brochure
- Distance Education
- Information on: Email, ID, & Books
- Financial Aid Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rights and Resources for Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Transexual Students
- Student Services Brochure
- Deadlines for Schedule Changes, Payments and Financial Obligations