Financial Aid Forms
Here you will find applications and forms provided by the Financial Aid Office at Hawaii Community College.
|Please make sure you check your MyUH Portal. Once you are logged in, Under Academic Services, select 'Financial Aid' to view your Academic Progress, Award Information, Holds, and Required Documents.|
- Authorization Disclosure Release Form (required to access Financial Aid information over the phone or in-person or authorise to release information to individuals besides the student)
- SAP Appeal Form
- Appeal for Special Circumstance Form
- Bachelors Degree Certification Form
- Maximum Credits/Transfer Credits to Subsequent Degree Form
- OSU Funding for Consortium Classes Request Form (Oregon State University)
- Summer Application 2014
Academic Year: 2014 - 2015
- Ability to Benefit 1415
- Authorization of Disclosure 1415
- Child Support Paid Verification 1415
- Dependency Override Appeal 1415
- Dual Enrollment 1415
- Eligibility Status Verification 1415(only one page is form fillable since the student must get the second page notarized)
- Military Information 1415
- SNAP (Food Stamps) Benefits Verification 1415
- Untaxed Income Verification 1415
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal 1415
- Verification Worksheet 1415
Academic Year: 2013 - 2014
- UH System Funding for Consortium Classes Request Form 1314
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal Form 1314
- Ability to Benefit 1314
- Distance Education 1314
- Military Information 1314
- Verification Worksheet 1314
- Eligibility Status Verification 1314
- SNAP (Food Stamps) Verification 1314
- Child Support Paid Verification 1314
(Student) William D. Ford Stafford
- Direct Loan Request Form : For First, Second, and Third Time Borrower
- Direct Loan Request 4th time borrower or more : For Fourth-Time Borrower or more
(Parent) William D. Ford Direct PLUS
Our verificaton process has changed. Please log on to MyUH to access your verification forms.
- Log onto your MyUH portal at https://myuh.hawaii.edu
- Under Academic Services, select 'Financial Aid'
- Click 'Award by Aid Year' and 'Hawaii CC'
- Click 'Award Overview'
- Click 'Student Requirements'
|Adobe Reader is required to view the forms provided on this site.|