Skip to main content
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, personal safety practices are still in effect. Find more information about what you need to do to stay safe, please visit

Disbursement and Refund Information

​All disbursable federal and state financial aid funds are generally disbursed to the student's college account on the Wednesday prior to the scheduled refund dates on Fridays.

Disbursement vs. Refund

  • Disbursement is when financial aid funds are first applied to the student's college account to pay for any allowable charges the student owes to the college.
  • Refund is any remaining funds which are due to the student after the disbursement.