Data Request FormThe following process has been developed to provide a mechanism for Hawaii Community College Faculty and Staff to:
- Make a request for institutional/educational data where there is a legitimate need.
- Provide a means of filtering out unnecessary or duplicate requests.
- Enable prioritization of data requests so that the most urgent requests are being satisfied in a predetermined order.
- Enable tracking of your requests to ensure that the data needs of the college are being met.
- Click on the following link: Data Request Form
In order to maintain security, access to the data request form is restricted to hawaii.edu users by loging in
through the UH Web Login Service.
Note: all use is subject to University of Hawaii Executive Policy E2.210.
- Complete the data request form and press the submit button.
Note: There are other requests in the queue ahead of yours. Your request will be evaluated and prioritized with all other activities within the IR Office. Thanks for allowing appropriate lead time to complete your request!
- If the data request is deemed by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs to have a legitimate institutional/educational value, the request will be put into the queue to be assigned.
- If the data request is not deemed by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs to have a legitimate institutional/educational value, the request will be denied and an explanation will be sent out via email to the requestor.
- Please allow 10 working days to receive back an acceptance/denial email message.
- Please forward any questions you have about this process to:
Office of Institutional Research, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI 96720
Want to find out where your data request is in the queue?
Login to the IRO Intranet web page.
(Requires MyUH login & opens a new browser window)
- Click on the Request Tracker link.
(see example below)