WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
The Hawai‘i Community College ‘ohana is ready to help you succeed during the fall 2020 semester and beyond.
Find information below that can support your success.
Not sure where to start? Contact our Paepae Haumana (Welcome Center)
at 934-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions & Records Office: email@example.com
- Information Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Counseling, Advising & Student Support Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hāʻawi Kōkua (Disabilities Services): email@example.com
- Mental Health & Wellness: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pālamanui - Office of Student Services: (808) 969-8816: email@example.com
- University Center, West Hawaii: firstname.lastname@example.org, 808-969-8808
- Kō Education Center: (808) 775-8890, email@example.com.
- Paepae 'Ōhua Hawaiian Student Success Center: Tel: (808) 934-2600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hale Kea Testing Center: (808) 934-2540, Email: Distance Education Testing: email@example.com; All Other Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Learning Center: (808) 934-2530, Email: email@example.com.
- Pālamanui's Library and Learning Center: (808) 969-8830
- UHH Mookini Library: (808) 932-7286, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kō Education Center: (808) 775-8890, Email: email@example.com.
The Learning Center (TLC) has a limited number of laptop computers & scientific calculators available to students on an as required/available basis. For more information regarding availablity and requirements, visit The Learning Center (TLC) web page.
Free Online Tutoring
Tutoring support is available through Tutor.com and online for FREE, 24/7. Students can access Tutor.com through their MyUH portal or by logging in at https://www.hawaii.edu/tutor/. Here are the tutor.com flyers (https://bit.ly/3a5gijS) which guide students through accessing and using Tutor.com resources. Students needing assistance can contact Lisa Fukumitsu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hawai'i CC CARES Report
The University of Hawai‘i, including University of Hawai‘i Hawai‘i Community College, provided emergency financial grants to students in April and May 2020 to address unexpected financial hardships caused by the coronavirus and disruptions to their education and lives. The federal CARES Act supported emergency assistance directly to students who meet federal eligibility requirements.
View the University of Hawai‘i Hawai‘i Community College’s report on administration of the federal CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act Sections 18004(a)(1) Institutional Portion, 18004(a)(2) and 18004(a)(3) - October 30, 2020