PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion, students are prepared to:
- Work as a responsible member of a team to meet an organization's objectives.
- Demonstrate professionalism in work quality, appearance, attitude, and workplace behavior as required in a diverse business environment.
- Use current and emerging technologies effectively to create and manage documents and handle multiple priorities.
- Communicate clearly and effectively through oral and written interactions, complying with standard office etiquette.
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate real-world problems using research, critical thinking, and decision-making skills to make informed choices and solve problems.
- Apply appropriate strategies to secure employment, retain a job, and advance in a career.
Course Learning Outcomes