Top of Page

Applications & Forms

Application Deadlines
Application DeadlineHawaiʻi Community College's established application deadlines. Spring – Dec 15 and Fall – Aug 1. Contact HawaiiCC ARO for Summer application deadline 808-934-2710 or
Acceptance Rollover FormUse this form if you have been accepted for one semester and would like to "rollover" your acceptance to the next, immediate semester (Fall to Spring, Spring to Summer, Summer to Fall)
Application to Convert ResidencyUse this form to apply to convert residency for tuition purposes before the first day of instruction. Include all relevant documentation for the information that you have provided on the application to convert residency form.
Authorization to Release Medical Information to Another UH System SchoolUse this form to authorize the release of your medical records to another UH system school
Change of Home Institution FormUse this form if you are currently a student or have been accepted at another campus and would like to make Hawaiʻi Community College your "home institution"
Change of Name/Preferred Name Request FormUse this form if a name change occurred, you will need to submit appropriate documentation to your UH home institution ARO office
DeclarationUse this form if you would like UH system to designate your affiliation with the "Kingdom of Hawaii" in the student information system.
Early Admission Approval FormUse this form if courses taken at HawaiiCC "supplement" regular high school work. Please see form for relevant information.
Health Requirement FormUse this to document health clearances; use of this form is not required; physician notes and shot records signed/stamped by the practitioner or clinic is accepted
International Student ChecklistInternational new student checklist. Please contact
Request for MMR ExemptionUse this form if you meet the requirements for a MMR exemption.
Residency BrochureThis brochure includes FAQ's about residency for tuition purposes
Running Start Application FormUse this form to apply for running start, please contact
University of Hawaiʻi Supplementary Information Form for Undergraduate International ApplicantsUse this form if you are an international student and who must have an F1 visa to study in the United States
University of Hawaiʻi System Application FormUH system admissions information and application.  Applications are being accepted for (Fall) September 1 - August 1 and (Spring)  July 1 - December 15 (Summer) TBA
Academic RenewalPlease see counselor or advisor before submitting Academic Renewal form
Add/Drop FormUse this form to accompany appeals or outside of normal STAR registration timelines. If STAR registration is available, you will be instructed to register or drop via STAR GPS system.
Audit FormUse this form to audit courses. Deadline to submit completed form: Last day to withdraw with a "W."
Authorization Form to Access UH System Credits Per CampusUse this form authorizing HawaiiCC to access your undergraduate transcript history from designated UH system schools.
Certification of EnrollmentUse this form to request certification of your enrollment with HawaiiCC.  Standard processing time within 7 business days.
Change of Major/Catalog Year FormUse this form to change your major or catalog year. Please work with a counselor or advisor before submission of this form. Note: Financial Aid may be impacted
Course Waiver / Substitution FormPlease work with a counselor or advisor before submission of this form
Credit/No Credit Option formThe Credit/No Credit option is maintained to encourage students to broaden their education by taking courses outside of major requirements without affecting their grade point average. Please see form regarding certain restrictions that apply.
Diploma Certificate Order FormTo order a diploma or certificate, please see academic calendar for deadlines
Proxy Registration FormTo be used to authorize an individual/program to perform registration functions on your behalf
Request not to release directory informationUse this form to request not to release directory information
Student Information Release Authorization FormYou may at your discretion, grant HawaiiCC permissions to release information to a third party by submitting a completed Student Information Release Authorization Form
Student Overload Request FormTo be used to increase the maximum numbers of credits allowed per semester.  Please see counselor before submission of this form.
Transcript RequestTo request a copy of your academic record from Hawaiʻi Community College
Student Appeal for Policy/Procedural Exception FormThis student Appeal for Policy/Procedural Exception Form is used to request consideration for an exception to established HawCC policy and procedure in the event of extenuating circumstance that are beyond the student's control, such as serious illness or injury, a death in the family, involuntary job transfers or military service, and institutional error.  A request for an exception to another campus' policy or procedure must be made to that campus.  HawCC cannot make exceptions for another campus.  Please attach documentation of extenuating circumstance before submitting this form. 

The Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view or print these forms.